Android Casino FAQ
There are quite a few questions you may be seeking the answers to in regards to using an Android Mobile Phone or an Android Tablet device to play casino games on such a device, and below we have answered some of the most frequently asked questions, have a good look through this FAQ guide as it will soon put your mind at rest!
- Are Android Casino Games Fair? – This is one of the most asked questions by players considering playing casino games via any Android device, and by ensuring that you stick to playing only at our featured Android Casino sites all of which are licensed and regulated then you will be 100% certain that you are getting access to certified fair games whenever you choose to log on and play.
- Can I Play Android Casino Games For Free? – Yes, you can play any of the casino games offered by our top rated Android Casino sites in a free to play mode, the only exceptions to this are the progressive games which due to the way they work are only available to be played by real money players.
- Do Android Casinos Pay Your Winnings Quickly? – The answer to this question depends on which Android Casino site you have chosen to play at, some Android Casinos also drag their feet and take ages to pay their winners, however all of our reviewed and showcased Android real money casino sites will have all of your withdrawals paid back to you usually in a maximum time period of just 24 hours.
- Are Android Casino Apps Easy to Download? – Once again it all depends on which gaming platform the Android Casino is using to power their respective site as to how easy they are to download and install on your Android device. We would suggest you have a good look around our website as all featured Android mobile casino sites have been tested by ourselves and all of them downloaded and were installed on our Android phone quickly and in a seamless fashion.
- What Banking Options are Available at Android Casinos? – This is a very important questions for when you want to fund and make a deposit into your Android Casino account you will want to have available to your a way to fund that account in a cost effective and easy to use way. You can use your debit or credit cards, or if you prefer you can fund your Android casino account using paypal, or even use a prepaid voucher such as Ukash. You will also be able to get your deposits debited from your mobile phone bill at selected Android Casino sites!